Mediation can be a wonderful tool in family law cases to help parties resolve disputes without the necessity of a trial. Mediation is a more collaborative approach to resolving a divorce or child custody case, and it is fair less adversarial than going to trial.
Attorneys at The Draper Law Firm are certified mediators who can mediate your family law matter. We strive to help parties problem solve and reach creative solutions that are likely not possible in a courtroom.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, courts are encouraging mediation more than ever to avoid the need for a hearing. Our attorneys can help you mediate both temporary and final orders in family law cases. We are currently offering virtual mediation through ZOOM.
Half-Day (four hours):
- Brandi Crozier: $450 per side
- Holly Draper: $500 per side
- Brandi Crozier: $675 per side
- Holly Draper: $750 per side
Full-Day (eight hours):
- Brandi Crozier: $900 per side
- Holly Draper: $1000 per side
- Brandi Crozier: $175 per side / hour
- Holly Draper: $225 per side / hour
If you would like to schedule a half-day or full-day mediation with one of our attorneys, please click here.